To apply for PSV licence, you must satisfy a number of requirements:
1. The SPSV Entry Test must be passed by all applicants before they can apply for an SPSV driver licence. This test (totally of 90 questions) includes two modules:
- The Industry Knowledge Test (54 questions)
- The Area Knowledge Test (36 questions)
2. Full Irish driving licence – Class B or higher, free from disqualification and free from endorsement – or an equivalent licence from an EU or EEA Member State or another recognised state.
4. Paid the licence fee to the National Transport Authority – 250 €
5. Have 2 identical passport-style photographs.
When you meet all requirements you are able to register for the SPSV licence.